A Tale of Two Sisters

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Decking the halls part 2 3 and4






We are still in the throws of decorating.

I know that some people have had their homes festooned and glittered since Thanksgiving.
I am a bit behind.

Mimi and I decorated her dollhouse(It was Jie Jie's). We have tiny ornaments and lights. This year we sprayed that canned snow all over it. I am pretty sure this stuff is toxic for the environment. But it made a white dollhouse Christmas.

I am known to one and all as the light Nazi. I send Terry out in bitter temperatures with very specific instructions on how the lights should drape and twirl.

This year Terry took the task into his own hands and decorated one solitary tree. It is so lovely, all I can think is that I want all of the trees done just like this.

Terry's approach is much more tasteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers