A Tale of Two Sisters

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Could Write A Book



On this, almost St. Valentines Day, I was out doing errands and I encountered something that screamed Valentines Day to me.

I must elaborate.

Paulina, Terry, and I were on a plane to get Mimi.
I had every single disc of movies imaginable, in a little book.(1) for Paulina's entertainment, (2) for Mimis entertainment

I,in a state, left a whole package of dvd's on our flight from Japan to China. Paulina(being 16 at the time), had the choice of watching the four movies that I always kept with me. "Roman Holiday", "Seven Year Itch", "When Harry Met Sally", and "Manhattan".

During those two weeks, (Terry)and we also got desperate and borrowed from our neighbors several Star Wars movies dubbed in Russian and the trilogy of Harry Potter in Chinese.
Paulina had probably watched "When Harry Met Sally" 45 times by the time we got home.
Paulina still watches this fabulous Valentine film.

It is one of the greatest Valentine movies,other than "An Affair To Remember"
I was very recently in this amazing store looking for swag for my Chinese New Year party.
I ran across this furniture made out of wagon wheels. I immediately texted Jiej, she was perplexed.
We are pretty much against the wagon wheel, unless you need it,for a wagon.

Happy Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers