A Tale of Two Sisters

Friday, December 21, 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

" Now Is The Start" by A Fine Frenzy is a song placed  with brilliant piece of editing of classic Hollywood films, to appeal to the younger set.

Over the last weeks I have had the extreme pleasure of watching films with my girls.
I don't always get the most desired responses for the movies I love.

Mimi doesn't like how Beth's face looks when she cries in "Little Women" and Jie Jie couldn't get through "Little Women" ... a whole lot of cryin.

Note to self, next year, leave out "Little Women" even the new one with Batman.

JieJie, Bill and I watched " Love Actually" which also makes us cry, but in a good way.

My nephew Bob is coming to stay with us and his favorite Christmas song is " Christmas Is Around Us"I really look forward to hearing him sing it around the house constantly for 4 or 5 days.
He is also responsible for making this brilliant gem of a film about my house during the Holidays. I repost it yet again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers