A Tale of Two Sisters

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Somebody To Love



Justin Bieber has invaded my home.

I really have no idea how this happened,but at this moment my home has been infested with Bieber fever.

I know he is a little cute boy that kind of sounds like Michael Jackson as a youngster.
I also realize that I had crushes like this at Mimi's age (Donny Osmond,Davey Jones,David Cassidy).

Mimi, at this moment has 2 large glass jars with her savings safely divided into 2 categories.
Category 1- Justin Bieber concert tickets
Category 2- Life size Justin Bieber card board cutout to put in her room.

She has cut out many pictures of Justin Bieber from Jie Jie's old fashion magazines and made all kinds of Justin Bieber tribute crafts.

Yesterday she made a house for one of her faux Justin's out of magnetiles.

Here are some of the photos she took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers