A Tale of Two Sisters

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All I Want For Christmas


As my children assemble their list of Christmas wishes and dreams, I, have a request of my own.

This is a dream I have had for some time, and fortunately for me, these wonderful people have come up with a great idea. The Eglu company has designed a chicken coop for city dwellers.

They have also written a pretty convincing argument as to why my husband and neighbors won't want to kill me for raising chickens in my backyard.

I am absolutely in love with the idea of raising 2 beautiful hens in the backyard.
It would firmly cement our position as the Huntington Woods Hillbillies.
I also want at least one of these that I saw at modern kiddo

1 comment:

  1. And please get a goat so that I can relive my hillbilly childhood. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers