A Tale of Two Sisters

Friday, September 23, 2011

Come and Get These Memories

Mimi and Annabel at our park in Saugatuck
A rain storm stroll through the woods(Saugatuck)
The divine Lake Michigan
Peach Picking at Cranes




Sand cities with Uncle Tim and Daddy(camping in Muskegon)
Cleo in her sarcaphagus

Mugging at Port Orleans(Walt Disney World) with Aunt Mimi

The Fabulous Artist point at the Wilderness Lodge
Waiting for a ride on Small World


Our Darling Uncle Tim, catching the nights dinner
The Fabulous Aunt Alice, camper extraordinaire
Roughing it





Catch of the day with master fisherman Uncle John

Our home for five days, it was lovely







Daddy and Mimi doing special effects at the hands on museum
Aunt Alice and Uncle Tim holding down the fort



Well what do you know, I am already eons behind in my blogging again.

The summer has been full , but hasn't every ones?
After moving my mom into her lovely digs and JieJie into her lovely digs .I am slowly trying to clear away years of clutter and start rethinking this rather large house for our three dwellers.

I got up the other morning to find Terry and Mimi/Mary reclining on our living room couch in their underpants.
As much as I was tempted to grab the camera and document the moment, I held back.

In Terry and my 11 year history here in this house, we have had a member of extended family living with us, so undies in the living room were not the norm.

The house had definitely taken on a very different vibe and we are becoming accustomed to the quiet.

I must say that in the solitude, I have been a mad woman, spending hours moving and purging getting ready for fresh paint and rethought living areas.

For now though I am posting some lovely summer photo memories . I am putting it in a big fat scrambled up, not in chronological order, many great moments of our summer lump. Although it was very short, and the approaching Michigan winter is insanely long. I must be honest and say that I am happy to be beginning a new era in Sipes Manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers