A Tale of Two Sisters

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hella Good

I just got a little email from Jiej'.
Jiej is the human version of Tivo. She knows what I am interested in and she sends along little suggestions to keep me tuned in.
She likes to keep me informed, or obsessy.
The one alert she gave me ages ago was for the Missoni line of clothing at Target. A full line of mod clothing and accessories that were cheap and super cool.
People lined up outside of Target stores at the wee hours of the morning and woke themselves with alarms to online shop.
The line sold out everywhere in a few hours and I was not obsessy enough to participate.

Darling Jiej just sent me this little teaser, and knowing how much I love Gwen Stefani, her style and this  being translated into affordable  Mimi clothes . I may be setting my alarm.





 I love No Doubts cover and I love Gwen's clothes! this girl knows how to wear vintage.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers