A Tale of Two Sisters

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When I Paint My Masterpiece

Santa brought Mimi an easel, canvases and assorted supplies. The easel stood and stood in the corner unused.
Mimi is always creating something, drawing,gluing and sculpting. I finally asked her if she was ever going to use her newly acquired supplies?

She simply replied, "I don't want to get any of my beautiful art supplies dirty."
So Terry went down into his art corner of the basement and brought up well used brushes,slightly yellowed canvases and already cracked open tubes of paint.

My little Picasso went straight to work and she is painting almost every day.


Terry's Zelda portrait
Neatly tucked away are her beautiful unused paints, gorgeous brushes rolled in a canvas bag, and spanky white canvases of all sizes stored away in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers