A Tale of Two Sisters

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Born To Run

Jiej and I have decided to try and get together for a dinner one night a week.
I supply the ingredients, she supplies the knife skills and criticism.
As she sliced and diced, I asked if she would like musical accompaniment,she was receptive to the idea.
I put on the vinyl version of "Born To Run".
Bruce began to belt out all of the lyrics of "Rosalita" and Jiej and Bill were slightly perplexed.It really wasn't their gig and they were somewhat surprised that it had been mine.
An entire story passionately told, one track after the other.  I turned it the record over and the story continued.
I forgot about those days. When every track of the album contributed to the other. I love Bruce, and the band, Clarence, Little Steven , they were amazing.
By the way, JieJie's risotto was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers