A Tale of Two Sisters

Monday, October 10, 2011

The leaves are falling


This vanity I am hoping to snag for Mimi's new bedroom





I know that I sat this every Autumn but it is my absolute favorite time of year. I am in heaven at present.The colors in Michigan, right now, are breathtaking.

These pictures are from one of my favorite places. It is an old barn filled with antiques called the Lamb's Tail and we have been going there since JieJie was small.

I of course start to listen to certain music and watch certain films.
I acquired this album last year and the music calls out Autumn to me.

Jiej and I watch "You've Got Mail" for the seven thousandth time, and Mimi watches Ichabod Crane .
I begin braising and stewing and making endless pots of soup... Oh Joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers