A Tale of Two Sisters

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kinderbear


Mimi has had the supreme excitement of receiving the estimating jar and the kinder bear in less than 3 days time.

The estimating jar is a clear plastic jar with items in it.The children pass around the jar and try to guess the amount. The child who guesses the closest wins the contents of the jar and the chance to fill it with something else.

Mimi won the contents and then we were responsible for filling it with something new.

I thought and thought of things healthy, individual, clean , easy to count.
I guess with all of the thinking, I should have been doing and I ended filling it with foil covered chocolate Easter eggs. Now I know where my children get there procrastination from.

I am sure the mother of the winning child is thrilled with the three pounds of chocolate their child won.

Yesterday, Mimi was given the Kinder bear. A very loved bear (I think Paddington), in a bag with a journal for us to write and fill with pictures of our adventure with kinder bear.

So far kinder bear has gone to the book store , tennis lessons, carpooling and robin searching. Mimi is thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers