A Tale of Two Sisters

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Salute to children's shows -the little rascals

My mom lives with us and we have many hours to converse on how growing up back in her day was better than now.
Children entertained themselves without television, walked 200 miles to school, all was good.I am so happy that my girls have my mom's memories and folklore to draw on as they grow up.
I think the little rascals embodies all of these tales of the independent, well adjusted child that my mother speaks of. This is so politically incorrect, and not even close to the episodes entirety yet nothing beats the fast motion, kids with fireworks and poor misunderstood uncle George.
Mimi and JieJie laugh and laugh at this classic episode
The remix compliments of you tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers