A Tale of Two Sisters

Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Always True To You In My Fashion

As it has been well documented. Mimi and I have different thoughts when it comes to what she wears.

As the days go by it gets more and more frustrating. I hold my tongue as she throws on JieJie's old concert t shirts and a pair of leggings. She has a list of fashion don'ts a mile long(no long sleeves, no knits, nothing that makes her beautiful or cute,no socks etc etc.) and I struggle to find a happy medium between her old "baby" look and that of the Huntington Woods bag lady.

I have stumbled across some independent retailers online with some groovy looks. Then there is the old standby of American apparel. I found a really cool retailer but they don't have prices on their website. What could this mean?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers