A Tale of Two Sisters

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sing Sing Sing

A lot has been said about Woody Allen. I  choose to seperate the artist from the art.
If you were to glance into Jiejie and my movie collections they both are heavily weighed with Woody's work. I had the extreme pleasure of touching toes with Woody Allen's cashmere sock clad loafer while he played the clarinet at "Michaels Pub". (partied with his band too but that is for another blog).
When Jiej was six weeks old(she was an amazing baby), I took her to see "Crimes and Misdemeanors".
Last week she came to Sipes Manor with a bad cold, "What Can I Do To Help Boo?" I asked.
Her needs were few, snuggling in bed, chicken noodle soup and a dose of "Manhattan".
Tomorrow night and Monday night PBS is siring American Masters "Woody Allen". Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers