A Tale of Two Sisters

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Adventures in Wonderland

As a part of my salute to children's shows. I must cover "Alice in Wonderland".
Basically, My mother forbade it. She thought that Lewis Carroll was an opium smoking child molester. My mom was not a fan off nonsensical and this writing beat them all.

I am kind of preoccupied with "Alice", I love the story, I love that she is a heroine, who kind of bumbles herself into crazy places with great courage.And who doesn't love a hookah smoking caterpillar?

I have a bit of a collection of things Alice.
Mimi, last year, even had an Alice birthday party.
I am revisiting a show that Paulina was in the habit of watching, and now that I look back eegads what is going on.It gets curiouser and curiouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers