A Tale of Two Sisters

Monday, February 22, 2010

Iggy's Purr Sounds Like a Chirping Bird


Good morning blogoverse,

I think it's very cute that my mom and I share a blog - don't you?

I woke up this morning feeling very under the weather (it's been growing steadily all weekend and culminated this unfortunate morning). I couldn't make it to my 8 am lecture but I am determined to make it to my 9:55 Management and Human Resources class.

I have 3 exams this week, a paper due and a French sketch to memorize and perform. Eesh. BUT! After that's all finished I get to drive home with B and have a nice relaxing weekend at home - how nice is that? I'm looking forward to shnuggying with MiMi and mom the most.

I would love to bring both of the cats home (oh how they hate to be apart) but I don't think the weekend is long enough to warrant the stress that comes along with car-traveling with two cats. I will bring Iggy home so he can meet the family and Baby Zelda.

Hopefully our next post will be full of photographs of the family (and the pets) all together. For now, here's a photo of B and I with the cats on a lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers