A Tale of Two Sisters

Monday, February 15, 2010

The return of Sade

When JieJie was little, I pretty much brainwashed her to listen to what ever I wanted her to listen to.

For years I have been a Sade fan not just for her vocal style, but also for her restraint and elegant style.
Just in time for Valentines Day, Sade has returned with a new album(after 10 years away).
Paulina used to love listening to Sade. I told Mimi stories of Jiej listening to and singing Sade and she wanted to see her , so I went on you tube and showed her a particular video that Jiej loved with Sade as a mermaid. Well Mimi is hooked and asks to listen to Sade all of the time.
The subject matter may not be the most childlike but is sure beats kidzbop 179where little kids sing along to beyonce and miley cyrus.

1 comment:

Followers