A Tale of Two Sisters

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dress You Up






Q wearing a dress from Imagination Couture

Recently, I found another inspiring blog, written by a mother who is an artist and writer. The blog is devoted to her family life and her gorgeous daughter Q, who has a fabulous sense of style.

Mary and I were looking at the blog and Mary caught sight of Q wearing an amazing evening gown.
Mary has always been interested in fashion and design. She began to create dresses of her own using wrapping paper, bubble wrap, painters tape, and bits and bobs around the house.
Being the -not so creative- but know how to "glean" mother , I found the source of the dress in this marvelous shop.

We ran over to our special shopping spot and searched for the maker of this showstopping gown.

I told Mary, the gown was not in her budget at present but it could be something to save up for.

I know that my daughter is a hardworking and savvy child , she has a goal and she is going for it.

It happens to be that with her birthday just recently behind her she had a reserve of cash. She is also doing extra chores to earn the money.

I contacted the lovely shop owner and creator of these amazing pieces and Mary is anxiously waiting at the door for her gown.
Now the question is where will she be wearing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers