A Tale of Two Sisters

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She Blinded Me With Science


Ok, so now that we have decided to have a birthday party. Our next step was to figure out what to do at the party.

Mary began to carefully note the guest list. Girls and boys, and basically all of her class(19 children).
The next step was to figure out what to do?

I strategically placed suggestions on the table and we settled on the Mad Scientist Party.

Mary has recently discovered Nickelodeon and the thrill of being slimed.

I, of course being the opinionated, eat all of your vegetables mama, thought it should be educational(but thrilling and fun).

I began to wander through the internet searching for brilliant mom's and dad's who came up with this idea, long before me.

I am not very creative, but boy I know how to "glean"ideas from other creative and brilliant parents.

I fell upon this blog. I quickly ran right over to her delightful Etsy shop and found exactly what I was looking for.
So thanks to Ewehooo, my plan, (I mean Mary's plan). is set in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers